Friday, June 7, 2019

Paint Play

A friend came over on Wednesday and filled the kitchen table with Paint Pouring Projects! We still have a lot to learn about this fun method but I managed to make a couple of  pieces with wonderful affects.




I also spent some time this week creating thank you cards. The first is a mixed media card using a stencil, stickers, etc.



This one is watercolors. 


Adding this to PaintPartyFriday! Please stop over there for some amazing inspiration!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Wishing each of you a wonderful weekend!!

11 comments:

  1. The paint pours look so cool! I especially love your blue set... so funky looking. I've done a couple of those too and they're tons of fun. Do you plan on doing something on top of the pours or are you leaving as is? I still haven't done anything with mine but I feel like it might be cool to make art over top of them and use the pour texture as the background. Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paint pours, they are always such fun with great, surprise results. The cards are beautiful, too. Have BIG fun making more pours! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mixed media card most. All are great.
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning paint pours...so beautiful!
    Love your cards...so much more beautiful than store bought.

    Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice art this week. I love the card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great results from the paint pours, Jean, and I love your two card makes!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hearts my favourite this week

    Much👩‍🎨❤👩‍🎨love

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think pouring is fun. I love the three bleu ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bottom two pieces! Watercolors is a fav of mine. Yours are pretty
    https://heartnsoul-amy.blogspot.com/2019/06/simon-says-masculine.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)