Thursday, August 20, 2020

Color stories Inspiration

 Have you ever visited Color Stories Inspiration? If not  - you should. 

CSI presents case files every month to be solved using a variety of clues. You can use the colors or topics or setting to inspire your layouts. I am honored this month to be a guest designer!

My first layout was for case #327

When I saw it, I immediately thought of the light rail trip we took with my granddaughter. She watches Daniel Tiger and wanted to ride a train like he does. We took the light rail into downtown Tempe where we hiked A mountain and had lunch before returning home. She was thrilled to get on the "train" and enjoyed people watching. 


Case #328 threw me for a loop. 
I had an idea in my head and it did just not come together. So I went with plan B - inspired by the colors and scrapped my granddaughter riding in her car. 


Thank you Debbi for asking me to guest design! I love the inspiration at CSI and encourage you to stop by there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)