Friday, June 25, 2021

TGIF

 We are in Michigan where it is day two of steady rain. We may need to start building an ark! I just hope this doesn't wash out the new landscaping we had completed last week:)


This week, I have a few small paintings to share. The first is an abstract. I used to love drawing intersecting squares and rectangles. 



This is just a fun rainbow cat. 


And I saw a fun little street painting which I tried to replicate


It was not on good quality paper, but I like the way it came out. I plan to try again. 


I am continuing to work on finding a way to publish my blog updates. Again ,if you are receiving multiple emails, I apologize. If you are not a follower, I would love for you to sign up to follow me. This will ensure you receive blog updates. There are several options in the right sidebar. 

 I hope everyone is staying happy and healthy! And, I hope you find time this weekend to be creative!

Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words.  I appreciate it!



13 comments:

  1. like the pattern because of the color and the cat is so cute. The with the houses is impressively drawn. Try again and again, you can do it so well!
    Hopefully it won't flood you!
    I think about you take care of yourself, hugs -Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful art, love the abstract and that kitty is so cute! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all three of your paintings, for totally different reasons! Impressive that you can do such varied styles well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh all of these are just fabulous. Each one has it's own story. First day without rain for us in 5 days. I needed the break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the Cat ~ sweet artwork ~ Xo ~ Happy Weekend to you ~ Xo

    Living in the moment,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your rainbow cat!!!!!! And the perspective of the street scene is so well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful art! I love the way the layers of colors cross over each other on your abstract. happy PPF a bit late;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you get my comment? Something weird happened...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I can see now you didn't get it...Again:
    I agree with others - beautiful art. I enjoy being back to 'normal' routine - at Midsummer eve's night we normally stay up more or less the whole night enjoying 'never ending' daylight. :)
    Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely sketches, I especially love the cityscape. And beautiful photos. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. funny touching watercolor cat - just love it

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)