Friday, July 9, 2021

TGIF

 Taking time to visit the grandkids. At ages 2 and 4, I don’t get much time to my self.  However, we started when they were both making hand and footprint art.  This is th elate at for the 2 year old.  He LOVES trains.  



Here is a quick birthday card I made for my son before I left. 


Wishing all of you a safe and healthy weekend. We are just trying to stay cool here where temps are in triple digits!! 

Adding this to Paint Party Friday - https://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/2021/07/paint-party-friday-week-17-year-11.html  Please visit the wonderful artists there.  


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful art, I love that train with the foot print, so cool! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The footprint card is so clever, I love the train too! The birthday card is lovely with all the colours and the gift packages!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful train creation from grand child's foot print ~ delightful! Wonderful birthday card too ~ Xo

    Dancing while I can,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)