Saturday, August 7, 2021

They are Here

 Well, the grandkids made it here from Phoenix. We weren't sure how the 2ish one would do and he started off screaming on the plane because he did not want to be in a car seat. So they ditched it and he and his sister did pretty well on the rest of the flight. Sadly, they told my daughter the car seat would be with the checked luggage. It wasn't and of course, she could not get back down to the gate. The flight got in at 10:38 pm and we finally got her car seat shortly after midnight. There was an issue with staffing and getting maintenance and then it got stuck down on the conveyor. But we finally were able to head to my house. My 4 year old granddaughter ran around exploring until 1:45 am when she finally crashed. 


I have all sorts of toys that were my kids and about 6 boxes have been opened since they got here. Stuffed animals and barbies. Car parking garage and castle. It is all over the house:):)


I have not have any time to pull out a paintbrush since they arrived. I did these earlier in the week.

I played with masking fluid and letting color run. 





This was for an 80s ATC swap. 



Adding these to PaintpartyFriday. Please visit the amazing artists over there. Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words! I truly appreciate them.

 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the second one especially. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your patings! How is the yellow flower called in English? Here in Germany they are called "sunhats". Enjoy the time with kids and grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Enjoy the time with family.

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)