Sunday, June 24, 2012

If its Groovy Day 5



If Its Groovy Blog Hop!

Hello everyone and welcome to our Slam Into Summer Blog Hop!! Today is the last day of the hop! I hope you have had fun and been inspired along the way!

You should have arrived here after visiting with  Deb  at   If Its Groovy
 If not, then just go and visit  If Its Groovy and you will be at the start of the hop!!!

And here are the rest of the stops

Pages in Time - Jean -------- you are here!

Today I thought I'd share a couple of sunny layouts!





Thank you for stopping by! I would love  for you to become a follower and leave a comment.  I hope you have had a fun time and stop back again! 

Now hop off to 



2 comments:

  1. Nice LO! I have these stickers too, but thought I'd just be able to add them to cards...you've given me some ideas now! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean! I love the sunny banner and how it curls up a little bit. I will have to try that trick!

    Thanks for participating in the blog hop!!!
    Deb♥

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)