Saturday, January 21, 2017

Handprints and Footprints

In case you have not heard me mention it, we are expecting our first grandchild in early April. I have already been completing projects for her - yes it is a girl! I saw something in the store to preserve their hand and foot prints, so grabbed my canvases and paper and made my own keepsakes.

The writing says

Someday I'll be big and gone upon my way, here's my little handprint to remind you of this day.
This precious pair of little feet, belong to someone very sweet.

Once she is here, I will add the date and other details such as her name. Once we stamp the images, I will seal it.

Adding this to Simon Say's  Wednesday Challenge - Anything but a Card.

Thank you so very much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute...i have a niece or nephew on the way and this would be the perfect gift. Thanks BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how precious! Love this!! Such a wonderful keepsake this will be!!

    Congratulations!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)