Thursday, January 5, 2017

Word for 2017

It is that time of year to pick a word for the year. Something to motivate you. Something you strive for.

I chose the word FAITH - as in faith in myself and my abilities. Faith in whatever path I choose. I hope to hush the voices in my head and the doubts that creep up when I try to work.

I created a mixed media piece for my word. I have book paper, burlap paper, kraft paper, and pattern paper. I have stencils and mists.  To be honest - this is the fifth attempt at this project. My faith left me for a while but I finally was able to clear my heart and mind and create! I am so happy with this!

I used a variety of Canvas Corp Brand products for this! I have 7 Gypies Wanderlust Pattern Paper, 7 Gypsies Global Paper Tape, and Tattered Angels Metallics Mists.



I used this  Mary Nasser stencil from StencilGirl. 

Image result for mary nasser stencils
This reminds me to have faith in myself  no mater what route or path I take.

Thank you for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty project! Thanks so much for playing at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have faith in you to hush that inner critique of yours up! This is a great word for you! Love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed it! Great job. =) Thanks for sharing with us at Mixed Media Monthly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your project is amazing! The materials of CCB, you used are looking great!
    So go on, create more and .... keep the faith, it´s worth to!
    Thank you for entering our challenge over at Canvas Corp Brands!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project. Thank you for joining us over at CCB for our January challenge.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    CC Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful use of colors, stamps and textures! Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project.Thank you for joining us at CCB this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely project. I love all the details. Thanks for joining us at CCB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just ADORE the shabby chic details on this. Great work. Thanks for joining over at CCB challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your beautiful project! The CCB products you chose look gorgeous layered together! Thanks so much for joining us for the Canvas Corp Brand January challenge! We hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Canvas Corp DT Karla
    Http://creative-love-affair.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well the fifth time must have been the charm because your layout is wonderful. Thanks for joining the challenge.
    Canvas Corp DT,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice project! Thank you for joining january challenge at CCB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very lovely project and great word choice.
    Thank you for joining our challenge over at Canvas Corp Brands!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your faith obviously returned! Lovely artwork, and great use of the Canvas Corp products! Thanks for being part of our CCB challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)