Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Let's Scrap

 I have thousands of photos from our time with the grandkids. So ----- let's get busy scrapping!


I added this to a challenge at ColorStoriesInspiration


and for the sketch challenge at SketchNScrap



My granddaughter's dance studio had a tutu photo contest on Feb. 2nd to win a new tutu. We entered this photo of Lauren and won. She got a new sparkly tutu.



This girl loves her rainboots! Being in Phoenix, they don't get much rain or chance to play in puddles. But, when they get a storm, she is ready to hop into the puddle that quickly forms at the corner of the patio. This was also for a challenge at ColorStoriesInspiration! 

Just a heads up, I am no longer going to have the ability to send out blog posts updates via Feedburner.  I am researching other options and will keep you updated. 


Thank you for being a follower and for stopping by today! I appreciate your visit and very kind words!!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layouts! I particularly love the rabbit ears and how you mimicked them on the left.

    I'm so annoyed about Feedburner. I haven't figured out an alternative yet. Please let me know if you come up with something that's as easy.

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)