Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Mid Week Scrapping

 I have been busy this week working at school but did manage to find a little time to scrap. 

This started with a sketch from SkethNSCrap




I ended up flipping the sketch and simplifying it. I recreated the background of the kid's birthday photo using this fun paper. Their backyard is fenced in with cinderblock. We love using that for chalk drawings! It was perfect for a birthday celebration.  





My grandson loves music and is frequently seen carrying around and playing  a recorder, kazoo or other instrument.


Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your kind words! Have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

  1. That chalk background is so creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layouts! Love the chalk background on the first layout, so creative! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative how your background ties into your picture! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)