Sunday, March 27, 2016

Busy Scrapping

My computer has been out for the last week for repairs. Luckily my son is in IT and has nothing better to do than fix his mom's computer:) I am so grateful for his help!

While I had limited computer access, I did much more scrapping! I sorted through photos and memorabelia  and now have even more layouts to complete.

I used a sketch from SketchNScrap



And here is my layout

Love this Bo Bunny Candy cane  Lane collection!! So happy we were all able to be together for Christmas even if it only was a couple of days!



6 comments:

  1. So glad your lovely son was able to fix your computer! I love your take on the sketch and the nontraditional colors of your awesome Christmas layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas page. I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute layout! I love all the layers, such a great job! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Great color choices! Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors on this pretty page! Great take on the sketch, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUch a beautiful layout - I just love the colors! Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)