Wednesday, March 2, 2016

IT's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

As your children get older and married, Christmas traditions change! I will be the first to admit, I am having trouble with these changes:) My daughter lives in Phoenix - far away from Michigan - and I miss having her home for the holidays. Rob and his wife live about 30 minutes from us and this year, they hosted a Christmas day brunch for her mom and my husband and I. Jen and her husband wanted to celebrate Christmas at their home (last year they were on their honeymoon). We finally got everyone together at our home on the 26th!!

We still do photos with Santa!! (Years ago I bought Dh a Santa outfit at Walgreens!) My kids put up with this and I so thank them for it!


Adding this to DJKardKreations NBUS (Never before used stuff)


This Bo Bunny collection has been sitting in my stash for a year waiting for me to use it!

Love my kids and having them all together!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors and banner on this pretty Christmas page, Jean. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brought a huge smile to my face, Jean! It is both a riot of fun and very heartwarming as all of us mothers want nothing more than having family all together! I love it! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #6!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the non traditional colouring... BL

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)