Monday, March 14, 2016

Joys of Spring Challenge

Have you checked out the Joys of Spring Challenge over at Canvas Corp Brands?!?

12788440_10207446893469153_524267629_o Look at these pretty colors. Aren't you inspired ?

The rules are simple. Create a layout, an ATC, a mixed media project or a DIY. Easter Eggs and cards are not allowed for this challenge. Try something new or unique!

Deadline is April 5th.

I am a Crew Member over at CanvasCorpBrands and was inspired to use my supplies to make this mixed media canvas. We live on 3 acres with lots of woods. I love this time of year when the animals start to reappear. We have tons of birds, deer, chipmunks and even some bunnies.



I recommend you head over to the CanvasCorpBrands website and store! The new CHA collections are available!!

I hope each of you are enjoying the joys of spring!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project here, and I love the simple addition of the flower tail to finish it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute project and beautiful colors! -BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love the bunny! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Jean. I do love the colors. BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is really cute. so welcoming. BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!!! So cute!!!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg, love this adorable Easter wall hanging!! :)Just stopping by from the Bloggie Love Facebook group to say "Hi!"
    Hugs- Elina BL

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)