Saturday, March 5, 2016

I have been Inspired

I saw a plaque at a store and immediately thought "I can do that". Do you ever get that feeling? This time I did run home and get to work. It will be a perfect addition to the kid's Easter baskets!!

It is just a thin panel canvas which I covered with a sheet of paper. I cut the bunny out of cardboard and then covered it with burlap! A bit of stamping and inking and done!!

Adding this to Simonssaysstamp Touchy Feely Challenge!

Also adding this to Craft Stamper Anything Goes Challenge to include stamping.

This morning we have snow but it falling so gently and slowly. I am just enjoying watching it. Wishing you a wonderful Saturday!

6 comments:

  1. love the bunny, such a great idea!! now a follower!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Jean! I love it! Adorable bunny and love the burlap and twine! Following! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. really super cute.. love the bunny .. BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Jean! super cute card, luv the burlap bunny! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jean, I just love your hessian bunny design on this card !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so cute! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)