PagesinTime
Sunday, August 21, 2016
I am up over at
Helmar
today!
Here is a sneak of my card
Would love for you to stop over
there
to see how I did this!!! Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
SandeeNC
August 23, 2016 at 2:55 PM
Love!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Golf and Art
Happy Friday!
How can it be Friday already? How can it be the end of May already! My goodness! Wish we could slow things down. We have been back from ...
Frosted Designs Favorite things Blog Hop!!
I am so very excited to be a part of the Frosted Designs Design Team and and to welcome all of you to the Frosted Designs "Favorite T...
A Busy Week
It has been a busy week. We had new landscaping done at our house and they finally finished. I took a watercolor painting class. And, we ar...
Love!
ReplyDelete