Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Exciting News

I have some very exciting news! I am proud to announce that I am now a member of the Helmar Creative Team!!

HelmarUSA

For those of you not familiar with Helmar, they offer a wide variety of adhesives perfect for your every crafting need!!



Helmar Acid Free Glue, 4.23 Fluid OunceHelmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive, 4.23 Fluid OunceHelmar Liquid Scrap Dots, 1.06-Ounce

I can't wait to start sharing my projects with you! Please look for Helmar at your favorite stores!!

Here is a guide to their adhesives --



Adhesive_Chart

Thank you Helmar!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear more about their adhesive - since I have a love-hate relationship with most adhesives. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your DT position! Just stopping by from the Bloggie Love Facebook group to say hi!
    Hugs Elina BL

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)