Thursday, April 7, 2016

In Loving Memory

For some reason, last week I took to scrapping again! I ordered a ton of prints and have so many events to catch up on. I loved this photo of Bandit. Two years ago we got rid of our old small motor boat and bought a used pontoon boat. I think Bandit loved that boat more than anyone in the family. He would stand in the front and let his ears blow ( think Leo in Titanic) and would eventually even just lay down and rest. He would get really mad if anyone took the boat out without him. It was a sad day in November when we lost him. It was just 10 days shy of his 15th birthday. We will miss him this year when we get the boat out.

I used an Old Webster's Pages paper titled Best Friends.

Thank you for stopping visiting today! I appreciate your support.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tribute page! I'm sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, SUCH a gorgeous doggie and beautiful memorial LO. :) Bandit was a sweetheart! Love every aspect of this LO! ~ Ali (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful dedication layout - love those hearts and leaves Deb x (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tribute layout! Sorry for your loss! Just stopping by from the Bloggie Love Facebook group to say hi!
    Hugs Elina BL

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)