Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Travel Journal

My husband and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary last year. For some time, he had planned a trip for he and I and our 2 children. Well, first one got engaged, then the other. Then Jennifer got married followed nine months later by Rob. So the year got away from us and time did not allow a family vacation. But this year, we are going including both children and their spouses!!

I wanted to have something to take with me so I could document our daily activities including hotels, restaurants, etc. I made a journal to take with me!

jean marmo travel journal step 5 jean marmo travel journal step 4

You can check out the entire project over at CanvasCorpBrands.

Cannot wait to document each and every day!!!

1 comment:

  1. So coool! I love travel journals and have completed one when we RV'd for 2 1/2 months last year and doing the same right now for a month. Its been fun scrapping on the road. You have a lot of great ideas. BL

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)